Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award was created in 2005 to recognize members for their long-time commitment to association and the industry.
1. Applicant must be a past recipient of the Columbus REALTORS® 25 Million Dollar Sales Award*
1.1 Manager applicant must be a past recipient of the Columbus REALTORS® 10 Million Dollar Sales Award
2. Applicant must hold membership in Columbus REALTORS® for a minimum of 15 years*
2.1 Manager applicant must have served in a management position for a minimum of 10 consecutive years
3. Applicant must obtain a minimum of 15 points for Columbus REALTORS® participation.*
Points can be earned by serving as the following:
• Serve as Columbus REALTORS® Officer*. . .. 7 points (for all years in chairs)
• Serve as Columbus REALTORS® Director*. . 5 points (for each 3-year term)
• Serve as Columbus REALTORS® Committee Chair*. . 3 points (for each term)
• Serve as Columbus REALTORS® Committee Vice Chair*. . 2 points (for each term)
• Serve as Columbus REALTORS® Committee Member* . 1 point (for each year served)
• Serve as OAR Director, Director Alternate or Officer. . 1 point (for each year served)
• Serve as Area Association Officer*. . 1 point (for each year served)
4. Applicant must comply with the attendance policy of all committees served
*Criteria will be considered met if applicant presents evidence they have satisfied equal criteria with a REALTOR® association that has merged with Columbus REALTORS®.
MANAGERS NOTE: Beginning with the 2014 award year, REALTOR® members who serve (or have served) in a "manager" capacity for a real estate brokerage may apply for the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- "Manager" defined as but not limited to office manager, trainer, recruitment manager, relocation manager
- Management role to be certified by broker (click here for the Broker Certification Form)
Members may only receive the Lifetime Achievement award once. The deadline for submitting the application for the award would be the same as the Columbus REALTORS® sales awards. Awardees will be recognized with a special gift at the annual President's Ball.
Establishing this award eliminates any need in the future to develop an award with a higher sales volume level.
Application - Lifetime Achievement Award
Sample press release - Lifetime Achievement Award
Sample press release - Lifetime Achievement Award (manager)
Award Recipients - Lifetime Achievement Award
Back to Awards Programs