News Articles Tagged With: News for Consumers
Central Ohio Housing Report - February 2020
Central Ohio saw a record number of homes sales during the month of February. There were 1,976 homes and condominiums sold during the month of February, a 13.3 percent increase over the previous year and record high for the month.
Three for Thursday 3/19/20 – Government Affairs Update
Here’s your Three for Thursday – Government Affairs Update:
- City of Westerville Announces “Payment Holiday”
- Columbus City Council Sets Aside $1 Million in Emergency Funding for Families
- PUCO asks utilities to suspend disconnections
- Who has authority to change Ohio election date? Via Columbus Dispatch
- Impact of H.R. 6201 “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” on NAR Members
- Trump says HUD will suspend foreclosures and evictions until end of April amid
- Treasury and IRS to delay tax payment deadline by 90 days via CNBC
- NAR to Deliver Virtual Solutions for 2020 Realtors® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
Three for Thursday 3/12/20 – Government Affairs Update
Here’s your Three for Thursday – Government Affairs Update: Government Affairs Forum, U.S. housing market is missing 3.3 million homes, Freddie Mac says via HousingWire, and Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS® via NAR.