This course taught by Maine Shafer of Bradford and Company will cover important tax information for REALTORS® to efficiently and profitably administer their real estate business to be able to maintain their solvency and to continue to provide professional real estate service to customers and clients. Here are a few things you can expect in this fast paced, informative program:
- Learn what’s left of your 2020 entertainment deductions – and how to claim them
- Maximize your 2020 vehicle deductions post Tax Reform – AND reduce your record-keeping time.
- Learn little know nuggets in the new Tax Reform that benefit your business this year!
- And much more!
- LEARN why your accountant can’t "just take" the New 2020 Tax Deductions for you.
- *HOW to receive real-time 2020 Stimulus updates that allow you to turn current year deductions into immediate refunds on prior year taxes and give you new tax and penalty-free cash access to IRA funds!
- HOW to safely delay your 2020 self-employment tax payments, plus never-seen-before SBA loans that are 100% forgiven!
- Daily Stimulus Package Updates -The Cares Act -that allows you to turn your current deductions into prior-year refunds
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- LEARN how to safely qualify your Home Office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at an outside professional office -one of the most important deductions of 2020!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about!
2 credit hours Instructor: Maine Shafer, J.D. (Bradford and Company, Inc.)
- Cost: Members- Free, Non-Members- $20.00.
Registration closes on 11/8/20 at 12:00 pm
Webinar login will be provided 24-48 hours prior to the class.