- 12:00 to 3:30 p.m. – Commercial Real Estate: Elements of Professionalism (3 hours of CE credit)
- Overview of COCIE (Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange)
- Financial Planning for Realtors – Jim Bishop, Financial Advisor (Morgan Stanley)
- Professionalism within Columbus Association of Realtors – John Geha, [CEO, Columbus Realtors]; Andy Mills [Elford Realty, LLC] and Brent Swander [Vice President of Government Affairs, Columbus Realtors]
- All members who have joined in the last 1 to 3 years are invited to attend the Commercial Member Orientation. A new member needs to attend both the Commercial Real Estate Ethics course and the Commercial Real Estate: Elements of Professionalism class (from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) Participants will receive 6 hours of continuing education.
- Cost: Members- No Cost, Non-Members- $35. Columbus Realtors is offering value-add CE at no cost to all members for the months of October & November.
Webinar login information will be sent out 24-48 hours before the class.