- This course is geared for the commercial real estate agent and satisfies the state of Ohio core law requirement for all real estate licensees.
- Course content includes:
- Sources of law
- Governmental incentives for development
- Ohio License Law changes (H.B. 532)
- Condominiums in Ohio
- Best acquisition practices for environmental issues
- And more!
- Jim's practice blends together advice on all aspects of business and corporate law with a concentration in the real estate, land use and oil and gas areas. In his practice, Jim frequently serves as outside general counsel to companies of all sizes, including closely-held and family-owned companies. Jim has handled a variety of complex business and real estate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring and workouts, and sales and exchanges of real property including financing.
Cost: “Free” of charge for Columbus Realtors’ members ($20 for non-members and members of MLS Only) [If you have purchased the EduCard Plus+, this class qualifies as one of the courses you can take no additional charge]
Instructor: James Maniace (Partner – Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP)