This course is taking place via webinar.
- This class is designed to make your understanding of social media in real estate a fun experience and relevant to your business.
- The course will include:
- Using social media to market yourself and your business by building relationships
- Beyond marketing listings
- Examples of what real estate agents do with social media in different channels
- Creating Content: materials and resources
- Materials and resources
- Brainstorming: What could you create now?
- Suggestions for beginners when creating your own content
- Carol Prigan began her career in real estate with HER Realtors as a licensed salesperson while still teaching part-time at Otterbein College. After four years, she decided that one career was enough and resigned from teaching. Never really stopped teaching, Carol now oversees professional development with HER. She enjoys helping agents realize their goals by providing a variety of learning opportunities. Carol also provides technology training, develops courses for classroom and online, organizes outside speakers and trainers to present to the agents, and maintains our transaction management platform. She is glad to be a part of HER because of the constant improvement in HER’s education and training opportunities.
Instructor: Carol Prigan (Realtor with HER Realtors)
Webinar login details will be emailed out to all registrants 24-48 hours prior to the class.