Webinar-This class will take place online.
- This class is designed for residential agents who are interested in learning about income producing investment properties. This course if held in person, will be a lunch & learn.
- This course includes:
- Definition of Commercial Real Estate
- Types of Commercial Real Estate Properties
- Difference between Owner- Occupied vs. Investment Real Estate (Income Producing)
- Common Commercial Real Estate Terminology
- Types of Financing
- Bank Requirements for Financing
- When should I Engage a Brokerage?
- Mark A. Sullivan 24 years licensed member of Columbus Realtor’s. At Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty & KW Commercial Division Mark as the Broker of Record since 2010. As an Associate Director Member with KW Commercial, Mark’s expertise in focused on Multi-family, Land, Land Development, Investment Sales, General commercial sales, and development.
- Max Fischer has been with Park National Bank for 8 years and most recently named Commercial Lender, Assistant Vice President. He generated over $10.9 million in new business during the first full year in the commercial lending department. Max dramatically increased referral opportunities through memberships and volunteer work with various chambers of commerce, Rotary clubs, board memberships, and volunteer organizations.
Instructors: Mark Sullivan with Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty, LLC, and Max Fischer with Park National Bank
Webinar login details will be emailed out to all registrants 24-48 hours prior to the class.