Events

Location:Online

Details

Join us for the first-ever CORPAC virtual LIVE AUCTION, hosted by Chris Davis, of Auction Ohio. Click here for a list of current live auction items. Each participant will be emailed virtual event details 24 hours ahead of the event (note – get ready now, use the silent auction virtual link below to register a bid number & payment ahead of the live event).

It’s a pizza party! Each attendee will receive a virtual coupon for a large, one-topping pizza from Donatos Pizza (link to place order will be emailed), if received by 5p on Tuesday, July 7.

We miss you! But can’t make it? Check out over 100 fantastic virtual SILENT AUCTION items currently up for bid until 8p this Thursday, July 9.

Register to bid here.

Note: 100% of proceeds benefit CORPAC; this is a member ONLY event

Watch a conversation on CORPAC & Advocacy with President Mills and CEO John Geha. Hear a little history of CORPAC, why it matters to your business and consumers, our successes and continued efforts. 

“What is it worth for you to be in business this year? That’s the amount I encourage you to invest in CORPAC” – 2020 President Andy Mills


To learn more about CORPAC and how you can help the 2020 virtual  ‘Better Together’ campaign, click here.

DISCLAIMER

Under Federal law, it is illegal for CORPAC to accept corporate contributions (LLCs are permitted). Disclosure of a corporate card is required, please do so on the registration form or in the 'Special Request' box when registering online; ALL corporate card registrations will go toward Columbus REALTORS® event costs and those investments will not be counted toward individual yearly & lifetime CORPAC/RPAC investments. Contributions to CORPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes and are NOT deductible for income tax purposes. 60% percent of all REALTORS® contributions received will be forwarded to Ohio RPAC for use at the state & national levels, the remaining 40% will stay with CORPAC for use at the local level. All non-REALTOR® member contributions will remain with CORPAC for use at the local level.

Register

Tickets not currently available for this event

Featured Events

Find us on social media

Back to top