How has the coronavirus pandemic affected how we show and sell new homes. What do builders and builder reps need from real estate agents in order to affect a successful sale for the home owner?
The Builder/REALTOR® Alliance Committee is hosting a virtual builder panel forum to address and answer these questions as well as:
- What policies/procedures have changed since COVID-19? (i.e. regular hours/appt. only; require masks; recommending REALTORS® facetime vs. everyone coming through; online meetings for site/model/design selections, etc.)
- What are you doing today that differs from before. Please give one example.
- Story(s) – What unusual situation(s) have you faced because of the pandemic that required greater flexibility or a creative solution?
- Financing – how has your builder financing been impacted? (i.e. bridge loans; overlays; higher/lower credit scores; income requirements; federal loans (forbearance); approve financing for a new loan even though old home hasn’t sold, etc.)
- Land acquisition – how has COVID-19 impacted your near or future interest in and/or ability to acquire new land?
Panelists will include representatives from several of our local builders. Join us for this interesting and relevant conversation!