MLS Board of Directors
The MLS Board of Directors was established, separate from the association Board of Directors, to represent the major MLS stakeholders and oversee the operations of the Columbus and Central Ohio Multiple Listing Service.
The make-up of the new governing body will include the following:
- Shareholder officers (1 collective vote)
- Shareholder CEO
- MLS or COCIE broker participants from:
- Firms with 10% of the MLS activity
- Aggregate firms (franchises) with 10% MLS activity
- COCIE Representative
- Broker Council
- Delaware County
- Licking County
- Any elected shareholder member who is an MLS or COCIE broker participant not represented above
For more information, click here.