COCIE, powered by Catylist
Nearly 400 central Ohio commercial professionals are now subscribing to our Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (COCIE) powered by Catylist, including fifteen local EDOs (Economical Development Organizations) that use the service to find and help promote your available commercial properties in their area.
And thanks to the expansion of the Catylist network across every metro area in Ohio, commercial listing data is now being shared by more Ohio commercial brokers than ever before. Our Ohio CIE network now includes 625 subscribers statewide, and nearly 11,000 active commercial listings.
Major benefits of using Catylist, compared to any of its competitors, include:
- One low quarterly subscription price, with annual subscriptions available.
- Ability to submit an unlimited number of listings.
- Ability to send and receive listing needs and wants alerts system-wide.
- Reports and brochures that are customized to your firm.
- Both statewide and national (www.CommercialExchange.com) exposure at no added cost.
- A fully-researched commercial building database that includes demographics, commercial location scores (CLS), and opportunity zones.
- Local market advisory groups that now meet, compare data, and help increase overall data accuracy.
Due to the growth, Catylist has now added a new Market Manager for Ohio to help service central Ohio, the Akron-Cleveland market, Toledo, Dayton and Cincinnati. Mark Sherry comes to Catylist with over ten years of experience in the Commercial Real Estate Technology and Research Industry, servicing CRE professionals and regional economic development organizations.
Mark’s primary responsibilities will be coordinating with COCIE leadership and staff for market wide and company presentations, marketing efforts, as well as internal communication regarding subscriber comments and platform enhancements.
An additional important role will be to enhance relationships with the top listing firms in each market to help coordinate maintenance of the listing inventory in the platform.
Catylist and COCIE are extremely excited to have someone with Mark's experience in the industry join the team to help manage our Ohio CIE network growth.
To learn more about or join visit, COCIE.
Last updated 12.11.19