Scholarships & Community Grants
Our scholarships are for individuals who seek to live and work in the central Ohio area only. Applications received for individuals who live outside of the area will not be considered at this time.
Important! To fill out, submit, and/or print your application: Right click the ‘interactive application link’ and hit ‘save link as’ to save to your desktop. After the application is saved, open the application from your desktop to fill out the form, and complete the application process.
Download a copy of the full list of scholarships
Spring Memorial Scholarship Awards:
To be considered, completed applications must be received by: Friday, Mar. 30
Spring scholarship awards are available for those: (1) pursuing a degree in a real estate related field at a local college/ university; (2) seeking to become licensed in real estate at a qualified institution in the central Ohio area; and (3) current REALTORS® seeking their broker’s or appraiser's license.
Application for any of the following:
- General Memorial Scholarships: Created to honor fellow REALTORS®, the Columbus REALTORS® Foundation funds multiple scholarships each year, to both students and current REALTORS®, seeking to become the next generation of industry leaders.
- Nate Katz Memorial Scholarship: Dedicated in honor of fellow Keller Williams Realty broker, Nate Katz, this award is given annually to an up and coming REALTOR® or student, with both leadership characteristics & demonstrated financial need. Funded by KW Greater Columbus Care
- WCR Scholarship: Developed to honor past Women's Council of REALTORS® leaders, this award is given annually to a future female REALTOR® leader, seeking to obtain her degree or licensing in the field of real estate. Award includes one-year membership to WCR organization. Funded by WCR – Columbus Chapter
- Young Professionals Network (YPN) Scholarship Award: Pre-licensing scholarship awarded to a central Ohio student who best exemplifies the characteristics needed to excel as a newly licensed REALTOR®, YPN member & industry leader ($1,499 value). Funded by: Columbus REALTORS® YPN
Fall Pre-Licensing Scholarship Awards:
To be considered, completed applications must be received by: Friday, Sept. 28
Click here for interactive application
- John G. & Linda Hondros Pre-Licensing Scholarship Awards: Two (2) in-kind pre-licensing Super Start packages (to the Hondros College of Business) are awarded each fall; package includes all state required courses, books, post-licensing requirement, crammer session ($1,499 value). Funded by Hondros College of Business.
- CRA Multi-Cultural Grant (Post-Licensing): Recognizing the initial start-up costs associated with starting in real estate, the Foundation in conjunction with the Columbus Realtists Association (CRA), awards this grant to a newly-licensed REALTOR® member of multi-cultural descent. Awardees receive a $500 credit, placed on the member’s Columbus REALTORS® account, to be used for services offered at the association (print shop, keybox, dues, education, etc.). Please contact Ida Seitter, Directors of Development (614) 528-1102.
Non-Profit Community Project Grant:
To be considered, completed applications must be received by: May 31
The Columbus REALTORS® Foundation awards grants to non-profit community organizations and groups that support housing related projects and programs that make a difference in central Ohio. For full consideration, applications should be e-mailed, faxed or postmarked to Columbus REALTORS®. Funded through the Columbus REALTORS® Foundation. Application