REALTOR® Nationwide Open House
Open houses open doors to buying opportunities!
Nationwide Open House Weekend offers buyers a stress-free way to visit homes for sale in different neighborhoods where they might want to live. For sellers, the weekend provides a high-visibility effort to promote traffic and drive home sales.
April 20-21, 2013
446 Open Houses on Sunday, April 21, 2013 (final list as of 8:38a 04-21-13.) Lists were updated daily.
- Enter your listing as an Open House in CBR Tempo or Fusion (Instructions)
- Incorporate the REALTOR® Nationwide Open House graphics in all of your marketing efforts - ads, mailings, web site, blog, e-mails, tweets (#NOHW13), Facebook and in any other advertising outreach you perform. Download logos, graphics & templates.
- Affix blue balloons to your open house signs.
- Encourage your colleagues to participate - The more REALTORS® showing open houses during this event, the more attention it will get.
- The Columbus Dispatch - $20 to be included in the Open House Locator Guide of the Sunday paper. Download the advertising form.
- Insight Media – $20 flat fee for your listing ad to run on The Real Estate Show which airs 3 times a day – every day (9am; 2pm; 11pm) on Channel 7. Act now – the sooner you get your ad in, the sooner it begins running!
Free promotion for this event:
- Free iconic blue REALTOR® logo balloons to market your open houses. Available at the CBR front desk - or purchase your own.
- advertising & promotion in/on the following
- news releases will be sent to local media by CBR
- logos and graphics to help you highlight your participation in this national event
This is a collaborative event that will only work if you participate by incorporating the REALTOR® Nationwide Open House graphics provided in your marketing efforts on your web site, blog, e-mails, on Facebook and in any other advertising outreach you perform such as mailings and flyers.
By pooling the efforts of REALTORS® across the country, we can turn a weekend of open houses into a national event!
For questions about Nationwide Open House, please e-mail Marqué Bressler