Join a Columbus REALTORS® Foundation Committee and help pay it forward today!
The Columbus REALTORS® Board of Trustees oversees management of the foundation and has five subcommittees to help accomplish objectives necessary to maintaining a successful foundation. Members-at-large are urged to volunteer and serve on the following committees:
- The Community Grants Sub-committee develops criteria for identifying and selecting local organizations eligible for grant support from the foundation.
- The Scholarship Committee develops criteria for identifying and selecting those eligible for scholarships and educational programs eligible for support of the foundation.*
- The Fundraising Committee develops a plan for annual fundraising events including the annual Foundation Luncheon and Wine Tasting, and other fundraising initiatives throughout the year.
- The Benevolence Fund oversees the Columbus REALTORS® Benevolence Fund and is responsible with identifying potential donors, and determining distribution of funds.*
- REALTOR® Care Day orchestrates a one-day event where members work collectively to provide community service.
- The Foundation Board of Trustees oversees the REALTOR® Foundation by soliciting contributions, determining distribution of funds, and providing budget and investment strategy advice.
*By election or appointment only, but the Foundation would love to know if you're interested!
View most recent Annual Report
If you have any questions please contact Stan Collins at (614) 475-4000 ext. 235 or Ida Seitter at (614) 475-4000 ext. 247.
To make a financial contribution to the Foundation, please make checks payable to: Columbus REALTORS® Foundation
2700 Airport Dr.
Columbus, OH 43219
Attention: Foundation, Ida Seitter
Foundation Home »