Ethics for Real Estate
(3 CE credit hours)
This ethics course satisfies the core State of Ohio Ethics requirement and the NAR Ethics requirement due December 31, 2018.
Sponsored by Allodial Regional Title Services
Instructor: Larry Schottenstein
This class is designed to make your required ethics CE a fun experience and also relevant to your real estate life. To Quote instructor, Larry Schottenstein: "Or you can take it onlin,e by yourself, at home, in the dark."
The course will included:
- Ethics and the Law: What happens when they aren't in balance
- Multiple offers: How to best handle
- Create your own personal ethics road map
- Why consumers have trust issues with real estate agents; how not to put your interest ahead of theirs
- Variable rate commissions and bonuses; the ethcis of both practices
- Ethics and how it relates to short sale issue
Larry Schottenstein teaches CE to over 600 agents a year, has taught pre-licensing courses, is the author of a real estate book for agents (Hondros College), has hosted a local real estate reality show, Ohio Home and Garden, on ABC, is author of numerous courses on negotiations, marketing, law, ethics, web strategies, and more!
This course is being sponsored by Allodial Title, a new affiliate member of Columbus REALTORS®, and being hosted by Tracie Tormasi, Sales Representative for Allodial Regional Title Services. We thank Allodial Title for their sponsorship.
Cost: 'Free' of charge for Columbus REALTORS® members ($20 for non-members and MLS only members)